Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 2008!






I woke up this morning to rain and overcast skie, and it is at least 20 degrees cooler outside. Finally, fall is here I have noticed the leaves are beginning to change colors and cooler temps to come. I am heading to D.C. on Monday for a workshop and can't wait for a little break from work. This is a busy time of the year for me because I am putting on two breakfast with santa fundraisers and sending out alot of donation requests. At the same time I am preparing myself mentally for Carl to deploy again to Iraq at the beginning of January.
Just bare with me I am learning how to navigate around this blog and am very excited to be able to share with everyone on how the girls are doing.


1 comment:

Spencer Froerer said...

I love the new background :) Cute post.