Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dr. Fish Pedicure in Washington D.C.



Well I am in D.C. in Virginia with my boss attending a training on Writing Federal Proposals and Winning Executive Summaries. This is one of the most difficult workshops I have ever attended. The people attending the training write proposals for large companies (not for non-profit) for million and billion dollar contracts, the lingo they use I just don't understand. I have had a hard time following the information being provided. The scenarios they use are about aeronautics etc. I am getting a migraine just talk about it. There is some good information that I will hopefully be able to use in my job. For a treat, my boss and I went into Alexandria and experiences the Dr. Fish Pedicure, man was that an experience of a life time. You submerge your feet in a clear tub and these fish begin sucking on your feet getting off the dead skin. In Asia people submerge their entire bodies in a pool of water, the benefits are softer skin and improved circulation throughout your body. My feet feels like a babies bottom. The cost $35 for 15 min. of fish sucking on your feet. I can't explain how it feels. Here are some pix.


1 comment:

Spencer Froerer said...

Looks a lot more like a vacation than work! :) Hope you're having fun!